Within South Africa
- Courier door to door up to 5kg = R150 The Courier Guy
- Courier door to door - 5kg to 10kg = R250 The Courier Guy
- We make use of The Courier Guy for all shipments within South Africa. https://www.thecourierguy.co.za/
- Easily track your Courier Guy order online. Track Order
- Shipping costs and types of shipping will automatically be calculated on check out.
- Plants and bulbs are only shipped on Mondays after placement of order.
- Order cut-off time is 12pm on a Saturday, otherwise the orders will be sent the following Monday.
- Seeds are harvested in June and sent out from July.
- All payment will be completed via our secure online payment partner https://www.payfast.co.za/
- PayPal option also available for international seed orders.
- If you are having any issues with payment please feel free to use the Contact Us form and we will gladly help. Contact Us
Seed terms and conditions
- A Phytosanitary certificate option is available for required countries at checkout.
- A small seed lot import permit is required for USA clients.
- Unforeseen costs may occur when importing seed and plants from South Africa, such as customs holding and release fees or an import tax fee, all unforeseen costs will be liable to the purchaser.
Seed and plant policy
All plants and seedlings are packed fresh, healthy and with good roots.
Bulbous plants are washed with leaves and roots trimmed for packing.
To ensure fresh, mature seeds and to improve germination, we only harvest our seeds in June and therefore seeds will only be shipped at the end of July of the same year. Although plants are isolated during pollination and flowers are hand pollinated, we cannot guarantee the outcome of the seed and seedling crosses.
We strive to bring you the latest trends in Clivia breeding.
We do not accept any liability for the risks associated with shipping and the risks remain the liability of the purchaser.