Frequently asked questions
- Seed orders local via Postnet or Post office Speed Services R120
- Seed orders international via registered international mail @R200
- Seedling orders for delivery in South Africa only: R120 up to 5kg via Postnet or Speed Services Post Office
- Seedling orders for delivery in S.A only: R250 for more than 5kg via Postnet or Speed Services Post Office
- Mature plants and offset orders for delivery in S.A only: R120 for 1-2 plants via Postnet only
- Mature plants and offset orders for delivery in S.A only: R250 for 3-5 plants via Postnet only
- Mature plants and offset orders for delivery in S.A only: R300 for 6-8 plants via Postnet only
- Mature plants and offset orders for delivery in S.A only: 10 or more plants via Time Freight couriers. Payment upon delivery. Cost will be calculated once box is packed and sent
The easy step by step way of placing an order for Clivia seeds or plants
1.Select the button “Plant and Seed Sales”
2. Select either “Seed sales” or “Plant Sales.”
3. Click to open the lists you would like to see under our page headings.
4. Select the codes of the seeds/plants you would like to purchase.
5. Click on our seed/plant order form and fill in your order codes and your details.
6. Save the document on your computer and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Simply select the seeds/plants you want to purchase.
2. Send us the codes via email to email@example.com
3. We will confirm your order via email and there after send you an invoice.
4. Overseas customers will get a Pay Pal invoice as well.
5. Payment will confirm your order and secure your seeds.
6. Please note all seeds will be shipped out in July.
Go to our ONLINE SHOP
- Upon receipt of your order, an invoice will be sent via email;
- Local orders pay via EFT (Bank details are on the lists)
- Overseas seed orders may pay via Pay pal ( We will send a Paypal invoice)
- Or via International Transfer (Bank details are on the Seed Lists)
We strive to bring you the latest trends in Clivia breeding. All plants and seedlings are packed fresh, healthy and with good roots.
To ensure fresh, mature seeds to improve germination, we only harvest our seeds in June and therefore seeds will only be shipped at the end of July.
Although plants are isolated during pollination and flowers are hand pollinated, we cannot guarantee the outcome of the seed and seedling crosses.
We do not accept any liability for the risks associated with shipping and the risks remain the liability of the Purchaser.